Friday 10 October 2008

The cartoon challenge


I am enjoying your cartoons.
Cartoons created in UWSclass appear in In menu Toons, MyToonsDoos. Other ones can be marked as favourites and appear in Galleries>My favourites. I am posting comments as I find them. Please remember to add your name. A few are unsigned!
Please go back and look.

Strangely not all the cartoons seem to showing up. It says there are 25 but I can only see 14. Maybe best to do your own log in, publish to the world and let me know the URL.

Here are some nice examples!

\Bon Anniversaire\


\French Introductions\

2 comments:

Kay McMeekin said...

Think there is nothing wrong with site. Other pages look similar so don't think anything is missing.

Kay McMeekin said...

We are no 7 in top Toondooers of the last 7 days!
on home page of toondoo.com bottom right.